Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year Cozy Rustic-ers!

I hope 2012 is off to a great start for you.

My husband and I took a New Year's
get away to Sea Cliff in Long Island. It is a beautiful little town along the beach.
The weather was so beautiful that we took a walk and had a little photo shoot along the beach.

I realize we are already two weeks into the new year!
 It has been a busy but productive start. 
I've already let go of most of my resolutions/goals. But I decided to 
share (or "come up with") a few that I have for this blog in the new year.


1. Get a New Look

Not sure what this will entail yet, but I think I think the inspiration 
will probably come from my Etsy shop banner

2. Invite Guest Bloggers

Want to share a craft, recipe, home design or something cozy rustic with
our reader? Email Bunny at Cozyrustic@gmail.com.


3. Create 1 New Thing Every Month

I'm hoping you will hold me accountable to this! Whether it be a
new recipe or craft...I'm going to make it! And I'm going to blog about it!
Want to join me?










No comments:

Post a Comment