Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Best Pumpkin I've Ever Carved!

Happy Halloween! I'm hoping everyone is doing well after Hurricane Sandy and enjoying some candy. Please have a safe Halloween if you are going out tonight.


We are keeping it very low key tonight. I may abandon my Ghost Whisperer costume for June Carter...to pair up with Johnny Cash.


I think looking at Pinterest all day last Friday really payed off. I am the least creative and skilled person when it comes to carving pumpkins. I've been joking about Glitter Pumpkins all month now and when I sat down I had a bit of a creative flow.  So... I made a pirate pumpkin! Didn't really think through that no one would see the patch in the dark, but I really love how it turned out!



My hubby carved a cool pumpkin too, yes it has a star shaped beauty mark!

Here are some pictures of our pumpkins!











Happy Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment