Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry After Christmas Snow Storm!


Merry Day After Christmas! Luckily, I made it back home despite the snow storm. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, ate yummy food and got to spend time with family. I hope that you are finding time to relax and enjoy the relief of post holidays!


Wanted to share a few photos and wish you all a Merry Christmas! New Years is coming and I'm sure we will be posting craft ideas and resolutions for 2011.


I was so taken with Bea's Advent Calender that I crafted one up for my dear fiance. I used envelopes, the front part of old Christmas cards, decorated index cards and a couple punched out circles. It brought us some much needed time together during the holiday hustle.


And finally our 2010 Christmas cards! My mother tapes them up in a doorway every year and in college I started the tradition of taping them up to my front door. Though I've been thinking about maybe using them on the tree or making them into a wreath...


Hope your Holiday was Merry and Bright!
Love Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment