Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve


Bunny Here. I hope you are enjoying your New Year's Eve. I'm having some neighborhood friends over for food, games, movies and champagne. Its a low key party without fuss...

This time of year always makes me look back at the year. 2010 was so much better than 2009. I got engaged! I worked on some amazing projects and met some wonderful new friends. I have a very auspicious feeling about 2011 and can't wait to get started.

Somethings I want to accomplish in 2011 or my resolutions:

1. To plan a wedding that my fiance and I will love!

2. Scrapbook, archive and share photos.

3. Make some original crafts and post here.

4. Decorate my apartment.

5. Make some career resolutions...

6. Use ... sparingly.


Happy NEW Year's Eve! Almost 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment