Monday, December 27, 2010

What's for Dinner? A Monday Blog Share

I think this would be a really yummy dish to try at dinner tonight! A warm and delicious antidote to this cold, snowy day. It may not be the best post-holiday detox meal, but it would be a lovely New Year's treat. We've made this twice in the Bunny Household and it feels a special occasion when we take it out of the oven!


It is a very simple dish consisting of mushrooms, butter, garlic, oil (we used olive oil), parsley and lemon juice. And make sure you have some crusty bread to dip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the "Garlic Butter Roasted Mushroom" recipe from Smitten Kitchen, my favorite cooking blog! A friend turned me on to it over a year ago and I've tried countless recipes. I have a few more go to dishes that are from the blog. Smitten Kitchen will surely inspire you...and the photos are amazing!

Bon Appetit!
Bunny

* I'm going to try to cook this next time sans butter for my vegan friends and my lactose intolerant self. Will update on the comments section. Please comment with any suggestions you might have! More Oil/lemon?

No comments:

Post a Comment